I sat down with my journal recently because I wanted to get really clear about the message, or "messages", that I'm sharing in the world. After devoting the last 23 years of my life to self-discovery, self-improvement, and self-love, I realized that I have come to learn some solid lessons. I could choose to keep these lessons to myself, which is a totally valid choice for some. Or, I could share them with you. After all, sharing is caring. I've devoted a great deal of myself and my resources over the past 9 years, along with the support a growing group of helpful people, to creating a program intended to support deep healing from grief and trauma and to inspire people to live the lives they dream of. Little by little, I am seeing the effects that Renew Body Sequence (TM) is having on people. It's truly inspirational. If you haven't been to a class or workshop yet, don't fret, there is still time. In the meantime, here is a summary of messages I'm committed to sharing through the Renew Body Sequence (TM) brand.
Top 10 Ways to Renew Your Perspective and Live the Life of your Dreams
1. You can do it. Whatever it is you truly want to manifest in this beautiful, crazy life of yours - you can do it.
2. Don't let your past or what anyone else thinks of you define you. Define yourself by your truth and your connection/relationship with Divine Source.
3. Be love. Embody the energetic state that is love, and allow it to guide you, anchor you, and be you.
4. You will have haters. Love them enough to pray for their highest and best, yet set a boundary for your own highest and best.
5. Move your body. Connect to the sensation of being in your body, but don't be attached to it. From awareness and sensation, move in ways that promote long-term health and fitness.
6. Allow yourself to grieve emotionally, mentally, physically & spiritually. Notice the losses in your life that merit grief. There are probably more losses than you realize - moving, changing jobs, divorce, broken friendships -these are all losses that call for grief. Get support.
7. Understand the balance between the masculine and feminine energies within you.
8. Listen to the messages of your physical body - everything in the non-physical is reflected in the physical. Whatever is going on in your life, will show up in your physical body. When you take steps to care for your body like a "temple" that your Holy self resides within, you will begin to make similar changes in your life, organically. The two are symbiotic. If you are making choices for your body from a place of self-loathing, criticism, blame & shame, you will always come back to this mindset, even if you change your physical body. You can have a body that is "physically fit" but is wracked with other health issues. This is because the mindset that pushed you to "fitness" is an unhealthy one. This thinking is very black and white and it goes like this:
"fit body" = good
"unfit body" = bad
Here is the mindset I choose to share with my students and 1:1 clients:
"My body. Your body." = good
"Let's love our bodies just as they are today."
Ask yourself this, "How can I take care of my body from a place of love and gratitude?"
9. Journal about it. Journal about anything and everything.
10. Connect with other people who are coming from *this* high-vibrational, faith-based place. Surround yourself with people who reflect the vibe you want. Be vulnerable. Reach out. I am here for you. We are in this together! Please message me if you are needing more support in any way at all.
I hope you find this list both inspirational and helpful. Please share it if you think others could benefit from it as well! Sending you so much love and gratitude!